Drugs, Alcohol & Nicotine
Local Substance Abuse Treatment
800.733.5631 (24-hour crisis line)
|Family & Children’s Services||260.744.4326|
|Parkview Behavioral Health||260.373.7500|
|St. Joseph Behavioral Health||260.425.3606|
Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) & Al-Anon (24/7) 260.471.6262
- View and print a current AA meeting schedule for Fort Wayne, surrounding areas and Ohio.
- The Drink Wheel allows you to calculate your Blood Alcohol Concentration (BAC) based on the number of drinks you’ve had, over how many hours, gender and body weight.
- Take a test to determine if your drinking patterns are harmful or hazardous. (Based on the Alcohol Use Disorders Identification Test (AUDIT) – World Health Organization.)
- How many people in your state die in alcohol related car crashes?
Marijuana Anonymous (MA) 800.766.6779
- Local MA meetings are held on Fridays at 6 p.m. at Parkview Behavioral Hospital
1720 Beacon Street, Group Rooms 5 & 6
Open meetings, non-smoking, wheelchair accessible
- What is marijuana?
- Is marijuana a problem in your life?
- Nicotine Anonymous meetings are available locally, online or by telephone.
- FAQs and Fact Sheets on smoking cessation are available.
- Get a Guide to Quitting Smoking from the American Cancer Society.
- Learn about secondhand smoke.
- Control weight gain when you quit smoking.
Cocaine Anonymous (CA) 260.460.4739 or 260.497.3509 (pager)
- What is cocaine?
Crystal Meth Anonymous (CMA) Helpline 855.638.4373
- What are methamphetamines?
Narcotics Anonymous (NA) 260.460.4626
- Get the Facts about prescription drug abuse.