Health Services

Resident students

Health services are available via Redimed. Contact your Residence Hall Director or the Director of Residential Life & Housing, Elyse Maurer at 260.399.8101 for more information.

Commuter students

The University does not offer a health insurance plan, however, individual students may choose to obtain insurance through E. J. Smith Co. The Sentry Student Security Plan, provided by an independent company, offers some various options.

For more information go to or call Student Affairs at 260.399.8100.