- Study Skills Resources – get tips for studying, reading, taking notes, time management, test anxiety, listening and more.
- View the How to Study Model.
- Get tips on studying well in college.
- Know how to recognize the symptoms of stress.
- Audio clips will walk you through effective relaxation techniques.
- Tips for stress management
Contact the Career Outreach Center at 260.399.8055 or firstname.lastname@example.org. The Career Outreach Center is located at the corner of Bass Road and Lindenwood Avenue, next to the freshman parking lot. Regular office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
|Other Departments||Phone Number|
|Indiana Department of Workforce Development||260.745.3555|
(Job Search & Placement)
|Fort Wayne Urban League
(Employment & Training Services)