Not feeling well? If you suspect you are sick or if you are running a fever, consider staying away from others so you don’t spread germs. Remember that rest and lots of fluids are of great benefit!
The information listed below and additional details can be found at the Allen County Department of Health.
Symptoms of a Cold
- Fever below 100.4 degrees F
- Sore throat, stuffy nose, runny nose, cough
Symptoms of Seasonal Flu
- Sudden fever over 100.4 degrees F
- Cough, sore throat, fatigue, headache, muscle aches
Tips for preventing the flu
- WASH YOUR HANDS – warm water, soap, rubbing hands together 20+ seconds Fight Germs, Wash Your Hands!
- Cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Sanitize your hands before and after using computer labs or athletic equipment
- Get plenty of rest
- Eat healthy
- Stay hydrated
- Get vaccinated